Couple nice acro shots!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITS BEEN SO BUSY GETTING READY FOR THE FALL SWAPS! I JUST WANT TO SHARE SOME OF MY SHOTS FROM THIS WEEK.

JFox_0066_zps91042a1b.jpg


JFox_0067_zpsc60fc171.jpg


JFox_0065_zps27aeddc4.jpg
 
that acro in the middle that has rasta colors is nuts.. what lighting is this under?
 
Gorgeous!! You are a master:)
 
Shut the F.............. front door!!
It's funny that I see ppl asking what the name of the corals are, they're just awesome pieces of ocean jewels.
Soon I'll be knocking on your online store door for some.
If you don't mind Jason to reveal what kind of lights you have above them, I know you probably mention that a few hundred times but it will encourage ppl even more to get interest in your corals.
 
Saw these all in person today (and bought a few of them), and these pictures are spot on. The tanks look amazing Jason, and thanks for having fun with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new