• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Couple pieces for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tanked
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tanked

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Location
Port saint lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a couple pieces laying around, I have duplicates of favia and acan.
Shipping is 50 for overnight unless in FL. Can provide additional pics if needed.

1.Favia- $20,
DSC01960.jpg


2.Green with purple striping acan- $20
DSC02008.jpg


3.Nice Scolly I just got, but have my eyes on another one- $220
DSC01952.jpg
 
those sure are nice. I have a couple aussie scolys and some aussie acans coming in this week. cant wait. good luck. nice prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new