Coupons and Discounts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James Robert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been looking to order some clean fish online, just been so scared. I have not added any fish for sometime now. After reading these post . Might just have to order.

OnePuffMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef I want to place future-scheduled orders for my next two fish adds but will not have a wet tank until this weekend. Should I order and update you if there are issues or hold off until it's going? I'm hoping to take advantage of the lower free shipping threshold. I'm ordering fairly common fish, especially the first order (8 weeks out).

OnePuffMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef I want to place future-scheduled orders for my next two fish adds but will not have a wet tank until this weekend. Should I order and update you if there are issues or hold off until it's going? I'm hoping to take advantage of the lower free shipping threshold. I'm ordering fairly common fish, especially the first order (8 weeks out).
I put the order in with the notes. You can feel free to contact me through there.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi you can place an order anytime and in the notes leave a msg that you cant accept delivery till .... we can hold orders for upto 3 months.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back