Cowboy condy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yee haw!
 
lol I saw a BTA riding on a snail shell in LFS, I decided to buy it and the store gave me the snail for free cause they didn't want to disturb the BTA and full it off the snail.
However, once it's in my tank the BTA soon release the snail and went into a better place in a rock and stay there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new