CR Twin Tech is Deltec’s Take on the Automatic Calcium Reactor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CR Twin Tech is a new automatic calcium reactor from Deltec with a lot of bells and whistles, like all of them. At first look the Cr-Twin Tech is a lot for the eyes to take in, but there’s a nice serving of German engineering with each and every piece. The first big difference […]

Continue reading...

Carlos Danger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks very promising. I wonder when it will be released and how it will stack up to the Dastaco. Will you need a voltage regulator to match US voltage? Im curious to read reviews on it and how accurate it is without the peri pump.

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I blind ? When will this be released ? I can’t seem to find the release date

Joe's Coral Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Looks like its been available in uk since jan, we should get it towards the end of the year.

from deltec website"
In cooperation with the English partner D-D, we developed a new calcium reactor. It has been delivered to English customers since January 2018 under the brand name "Deltec CR TwinTech". The customers are convinced of the efficiency as well as the simple and reliable operation. The market launch in the other markets is currently being planned and is expected to take place in Q3 2018."

Joe's Coral Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Looks like its been available in uk since jan, we should get it towards the end of the year.

from deltec website"
In cooperation with the English partner D-D, we developed a new calcium reactor. It has been delivered to English customers since January 2018 under the brand name "Deltec CR TwinTech". The customers are convinced of the efficiency as well as the simple and reliable operation. The market launch in the other markets is currently being planned and is expected to take place in Q3 2018."

They didnt even cover the jebao label,

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
".... but there’s a nice serving of German engineering with each and every piece."

BUT guys, it's a German engineered Jebao;)

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like they just made their version of a destaco reactor and downgraded to a dc pump instead of a pari pump. I understand what they are doing but there are so many reasons people use pari pumps instead of dc pumps. I understand its controllable in a different way but it's still a pump that can have issues in certain situations.

Dr.HarlemTutu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The jabeo is a non starter for sure! Can not get behind a company that even uses them!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back