CR612 Calcium Reactor Thoughts?

JaysLittleOcean

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
823
Reaction score
179
Location
Mohegan Lake, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I'm in the market for a new Calcium Reactor for my aquarium (180+ gallons total system volume) and I wanted to hear thoughts on the Geos Reef CR612 Calcium Reactor? If anyone owns one I would appreciate hearing what your experiencing with the calcium reactor was like. Pros & Cons. That would assist in me in determining if this calcium reactor is a viable option for my system.
 
Weird that you are not getting a response. They responded in a reasonable time for me when I needed a new gasket. I love the 612 but when my SPS were much larger it wouldn't have been big enough to keep up on my 210. Since I went through a crash (unrelated to calcium reactor) and lost a bunch of large colonies I no longer have to worry about it and my 612 and still chugging along. :)
 
Geo or george is a mod on reef central all you have to do is say something wrong on that forum and he will yell back at you fast thus the reason I will not buy from him. Its a long story I guess but after being on there 10 years I would think I would get treated a little better. I wish you well on your search I would like to find a good person to buy one from myself since Reef Dynamics closed now. To me warranty is everything and if you can't get a hold of him now what happens when you have a problem?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new