Crab help

ktaylor660

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
118
Reaction score
5
Location
Blountville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a 20g crab hangout for my kids. I know most hermit crabs and emerald crabs won't bother corals or fish. Is there any other crabs that I could look at adding?
 
I had a emerald crab go rogue before , took a liking for my war coral , caught him snacking on it a few times .
 
So will this new environment have coral and fish? There are some pretty cool guys out there like the staghorn crab, pompom (boxing), halloween, sally lightfoot, ETC. However, with coral and fish less options. :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new