Crab ID

Idaknow15

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
5
Location
Worcestershire. UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the image isn’t the best but this is a reclusive little crab! He has been hiding out in some live rock and I’d like to know what he is before I decide if he goes in the main tank, the sump or go the LFS! I’m sure his little eyes looked red too if that makes any difference!
A9A96DAF-6A14-4D6A-812D-C59EE0B84201.jpeg
93085E0A-7FF5-4612-A8F8-0CF99982A464.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new