Crab problems!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pat Clark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got a spider crab and a hairy crab they are getting to big. messing with everything. Never thought a little crab can move big rocks. Got a lot of little red Mithras crabs to I need start to catch too but they ain't that bad yet just to many of them.
 
get a glass jar and put some food in there. put it on bottom of tank when they are in it just grab the jar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new