Crabs for species only tank

The crabs are kool though don't get me wrong. I've yet to order from them either but they do have a minimum order amount FYI.
D
I assume you're talking about Gulf Specimen Lab? Their minimum is $75 in livestock, super easy to hit looking at the cool stuff they have haha. More importantly, if you don't want substitutions, you have to make sure to tell them that, otherwise you might end up with a bunch of stuff you didn't want.
 
Ya u didn't wanna pay the $75 for one scorpion fish + the ship. When I tried to talk to them about how much I would need to order to make it worth both are whiles they went silent lol.
D
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new