Crabs or shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter buzz225
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have hermits, snails, an emerald crab (and other crabs), and 2 skunk cleaner shrimp in my tank now with 0 problems. Although if you get hermit crabs, be sure to get tons of extra shells. The hermits seem to clean better, but the shrimp clean fish and have personality. Depends on what you want their role to be (:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new