Crappy Pic - Any possible ID?

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,272
Reaction score
7,774
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking to get the commercialized name on these guys. They were at the LFS in the not for sale section. It’s the only pic I got. Any thoughts? I’m not even 100% they’re zoas but they were so small I couldn’t think they were anything else.
IMG_6339.jpeg
 
seems like micromussa to me @thamnasteroid is extremely good with Stony coral identification
Appreciate it. It honestly could be. I wasn’t sure and didn’t ask too much about it since it was not for sale anyway.
 
Thanks! I thought about Rhondactis but they were just so small it seemed odd they’d be in that kind of colony! Unfortunately this LFS is about an hour away so probably won’t hit it up soon again but we’ll see if it’s still there next time and I’ll try to get a better pic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new