Crappy Pics Of a NICE fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emoney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emoney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
14
Location
Baltimore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this Beauty for 2 months now, and hard to get good pics of her..
P8300177.jpg

P8300167.jpg
 
Nice Ed!
I'm gonna guess and say you picked up some LED's :)
 
Nice Ed!
I'm gonna guess and say you picked up some LED's :)

actinics with Stock Leds..( i did pick up some powerbrites but havent set them up yet)

.Horriable pic i know, Need to clean the glass and play with camera to try and get me a nice one! I just Love that fish! and She is 100 times better now that the yellow tang isnt picking on her!
 
actinics with Stock Leds..( i did pick up some powerbrites but havent set them up yet)

.Horriable pic i know, Need to clean the glass and play with camera to try and get me a nice one! I just Love that fish! and She is 100 times better now that the yellow tang isnt picking on her!

Lets make a trade for the powerbrites :)
One of these days I'll get some of them.

That is cool that you were able get the yellow out without too many hassles.
 
I have one of those beauts as well and it is the hardest fish to get a good picture of.
 
That's a pretty fish man. I love tangs...I hate that I only have small tanks right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new