Crayola meltdown chalice for sale

Frags have been cut and are in the process of healing.

6DBC2BFA-0D0F-4104-8FD1-99FF8F92F369.jpeg
 
Wow. Nice. Will it get all of its colors, even if missing from the frags. Gorgeous chalice.
 
Yes the colors will come in eventually. The patterns always change as it grows
 
I’ll take either one of these if still available when ready
 

Attachments

  • AB4D292A-C7EF-4AC0-B25F-45C3A38959B0.jpeg
    AB4D292A-C7EF-4AC0-B25F-45C3A38959B0.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 163
have frags available? if so what price
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new