• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crayola Meltdown colonies for sale

Item Price
500-1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
2,008
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello reeferes,

I have two Crayola Meltdown peices up for grabs:

Crayola Meltdown colony:

Fully encrusted on a 3×3 tile and super healthy: $1200




Mini colony on a 3×3 tile: will develop more colors as it grows: $550






These are super healthy aquacultured pieces I had for couple years. Amazing growers for someone that wants to either have them as a showpiece or frag it up and make thier money back on the first 2 frags.

Happy reefing.
 
Last edited:
16150cdc-68d4-4308-bc00-7afa9b09eb54.png
This is what I see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new