Crazy looking hitchhiker, what is this??

Is it harmful?

Most of the nudi's I know are not good....they tend to be the same color as the coral they are eating. Actually, and I say this as not overly educated with nudi's, the only nudi I know that is reef safe is the Berghia nudibranch.
 
Last edited:
I'm not a nudi expert but this is a nudibranch
 
There's a few reef safe naudibranchs but I don't recognize this one so i'd say catch it while you can.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new