Crazy T help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jason7570
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jason7570

IG Riot_Corals
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
278
Reaction score
87
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71FE345D-3F3D-4A88-B05E-3BFC4700CA69.png
Hey SPS pros..... does anyone know why my crazy t darkens up like this? It’s perfectly healthy grows fine just looks pretty bad. I have other coral do this including an altered ego, rainbow Phoenix and a couple of favias. My coral in my direct tank looks fine it’s just some of the coral in my frag tank ( all tanks share the same system) looks a little crazy... I’m guessing it’s to much light? I thought sps bleached under to much light?!?
Running radion pros at 55% ( coral lab sps) and two ATI blue + 18” above water line.
Specs
Temp 77.7-78.8
Par under crazy T 210
Salinity 1.026
Alk steady 7.8-7.9 (calcium Reactor)
Calcium 420
Ph 7.9 night 8.1 day
Phosphate .01
Nitrate .3
Mag 1410
Iodine .06
Potassium 420
The only difference in tanks is I use hydra 26’s/ blue+ combo in my DT and radion/blue + combo in frag tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new