Crazy Tenuis Update + New Releases!

Hey hows that atomic enchinata doing?
It’s doing good! It has kept its color and has actually colored up better than when it came in (maybe stressed a bit from shipping). It’s just starting to now encrust and has gotten a bit thicker. I have a PAR meter coming so I can see what it’s getting sitting on the rack. Here is a pic of it shortly after I got it - sorry for the bad cell phone shot, I’ll try and get the dslr out this weekend for a clearer shot.

B7EAB7D0-D6FC-4131-B7A2-5E2F3DFB8BFD.jpeg
 
It’s doing good! It has kept its color and has actually colored up better than when it came in (maybe stressed a bit from shipping). It’s just starting to now encrust and has gotten a bit thicker. I have a PAR meter coming so I can see what it’s getting sitting on the rack. Here is a pic of it shortly after I got it - sorry for the bad cell phone shot, I’ll try and get the dslr out this weekend for a clearer shot.

B7EAB7D0-D6FC-4131-B7A2-5E2F3DFB8BFD.jpeg
Wow!
 
It’s doing good! It has kept its color and has actually colored up better than when it came in (maybe stressed a bit from shipping). It’s just starting to now encrust and has gotten a bit thicker. I have a PAR meter coming so I can see what it’s getting sitting on the rack. Here is a pic of it shortly after I got it - sorry for the bad cell phone shot, I’ll try and get the dslr out this weekend for a clearer shot.

B7EAB7D0-D6FC-4131-B7A2-5E2F3DFB8BFD.jpeg
Looking great! Update us once you get the PAR im thinking of getting one now thats its on sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new