Crazy Wii game (take 2)

slipondajimmy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets try this again.

I am not a big video game person but my 13 year old has a Wii and I decided to to a soft mod on it today. My buddy brought me a copy of this game called Mad world. If you have a Wii you have to check out this game.

The game is in B&W and it very violent. The language is even worse(F bombs throughout the entire game)

But other than that you really need to check it out.

http://madworldwii.com/
 
i was just wondering if someone shared in my thoughts about the wii leaving me feeling a little blank.
 
Once again I did post something. I even saved the post This is what I posted originally...

Lets try this again.

I am not a big video game person but my 13 year old has a Wii and I decided to to a soft mod on it today. My buddy brought me a copy of this game called Mad world. If you have a Wii you have to check out this game.

The game is in B&W and it very violent. The language is even worse(F bombs throughout the entire game)

But other than that you really need to check it out.

http://madworldwii.com/



Something is going on with the forums. I dont know if it is site wide or just the lounge. I did the original post and its not even showing that I posted it...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new