CRAZY Wilsoni Colony!!!!

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
4,154
Reaction score
3,638
Location
Buffalo, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every so often we come across certain corals that need a thread dedicated to themselves. This is the NICEST S. Wilsoni we've ever seen! It would be a shame to frag it up



$1500 Shipped

Thanks for looking!
 
One of my favorite corals.. There still pretty rare to find also... especially with nice color like this one
 
GEEZ! Someone buy this thing so I can live vicariously through you!!
 
Spectacular!

And agree with your sentiment...but can't afford the colony.

So,add me to the list for any "closed head/polyp frag" you'd be willing to make! I'd love to add it to the 2 others differnet wilsonis I've got!!!
 
Every so often we come across certain corals that need a thread dedicated to themselves. This is the NICEST S. Wilsoni we've ever seen! It would be a shame to frag it up



$1500 Shipped

Thanks for looking!

What ever happened with this?
 
Whoever bought it, pm me too if you're in cali, I would love a mini colony of it. Mini-colonies > single polyp frags.
 
O.....m.....g....

I want a bigger pic for a phone background
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new