#crazychickenlady turned #crazyfishlady... Let's do this!

MrsJones91011

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
44
Reaction score
144
Location
Brandon, MS
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my second hand tank @8pm on 9/28/21
20210928_203957.jpg



Cleaned it up and did a leak test the next day......
20210929_095755.jpg


October 1st, my mother in law gave me an old cabinet which she braced for me. I sanded and painted the cabinet (the drawers were still drying) and my husband put in a center Brace on the tank that was already broken when I picked up the tank. I painted the back of the tank black.... Time to order live rock!
20211003_190958.jpg


We ordered liverock from Salty Bottom on 10/4/21 and it came the morning of 10/6! Hubby picked it up at the airport for me
Resized_20211006_104820.jpeg


I added the live sand, scrubbed and added the live rock and now we wait!

20211009_084450.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new