Credit to where credit is due... Realistic photo vendors

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure and have seen vendors post realistic photos of corals. The good ones, the ones you trust. Give them credit here in this thread so we all know where to buy safe. Please post vendors that are with R2R so we don't have conflicts and also don't post anything negative. This is a positive only thread.
I like Pet Supplies | Dog & Cat Supplies, Pet Meds | DrsFosterSmith.com Pet Products

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have dealt with Joeknowsreefs several times and I have no intention of stopping. I am always impressed with how he does business. Great pictures.

That's my vote :)

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of these guys photos may not be "realistic" looking, but when you open up the box they are just as unrealistic as the pictures look. A plus for Jared at Rocky Mountain and Mike at Sexy Corals. Oh yeah, their coral actually look that good.

Last edited:

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say without a doubt that clownsandcorals posts realistic pictures. Just got the coral I won yesterday, and they look just like the pictures, if not better. :bigsmile:

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll put my vote in for Sexy Mike, I know he's a hot button for most people but his stuff really looks as good or better in person. Ive gotten a couple of things from Reef Odessey that looked just like the pics and WWCs stuff always looks like the pics.

Jpurpz831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mike at sexycorals photos are very realistic to life. Corals are represented correctly and is even better in person. ive bought many times from him. His pictures are not all blue and hammered with actinic

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RO, JKR, and WWC have been good about this, IME.

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought corals from many vendors here on r2r, never had an issue with the corals being misrepresentation. These are vendors I've bought and trusted for a couple of years never misleading and the corals always look better than the pic. Give a shout out to Mike at sexy corals, Tina/Dan at wtsps, Joe at joesknowreef, rockymountainfrags, Todd at Cherrycorals, battlecorals, Mike at thecoralshop, reefercoves. Just wish I have more $ to spend. Lol

roblshan2000

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How could I forget about Ian at Reef Odyssey, pictures are always spot on. If anything coral looks better once you get it.

MattinIdaho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from Ian at Reef Odyssey and from Jared at Rockymountainfrags and will do so again. Got exactly what I thought I was getting.

aquafrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love these threads about realistic pics from vendors, most of it stems from reefers that wish their corals looked as good as the pictures. There are so many variables involved in picture taking and reefing, some people may never achieve happiness!!

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can only speak for mike at sexys and can vouch for him 100% on the stuff he presents and sell... Never had a single issue with ...matter of fact even after the sale hes in a gud contact with u if the stuff made right and if u satisfied .... I guess that takes him up level where he's there's for u and make sure if u satisfy or hve a problem.....he's pretty gud in credits aswell .. I had couple DoA he took care of em immediately

Last edited:

reefjunky24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from a bunch of different people some on this sight some not but I can say the 1 that I have bought from recently didn't disappoint and that was Nike from sexy corals I didn't think the encore would b that awesome in person and it e's better along with some acans an zoas I got all of the were better than the pics

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant go wrong with Adam @ battlecorals or Mike @ Sexy; both are awesome vendors that really care that you are happy with what you receive.

Back