Creepy hitchhikers...what's lurking in your aquarium?

Yuki Rihwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now, you're sure scared me and I'm wonder what's a white critter swim super fast in my tank after light out and my fish was after it but failed to catch it......... :p

OP
OP
SaltwaterScoop

SaltwaterScoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bruzzerfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m waiting to see the discovery channel show “monsters inside me” feature a reef enthusiast that caught something from their tank.

OP
OP
SaltwaterScoop

SaltwaterScoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m waiting to see the discovery channel show “monsters inside me” feature a reef enthusiast that caught something from their tank.
I accidentally bumped and squished some zoas while not wearing gloves :eek: and the next day I felt pretty sick...so I might end up on that show one day. I did a video on the basic dangers of Palytoxin in the past but maybe I should revisit the idea of dangers in the hobby. I really enjoyed the creepy vibes of this video so maybe I can focus on toxic corals/venomous creatures in a new video. What do you all think?

XNavyDiver

Insightful answer loading... please wait.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of Jack Handey quotes came to mind:

"Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing??"
"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you’re having a good idea but it’s just eggs hatching."

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back