Crescent Tidepool Tank

Lights are hanging around.

PXL_20210510_231549972.MP.jpg
 
Hi, I found your thread after searching for hanging light solutions. I have the exact same dimensions rimless tank you have. Am very curious of your circulation set up.
 
Hi, I found your thread after searching for hanging light solutions. I have the exact same dimensions rimless tank you have. Am very curious of your circulation set up.
Hello,

My sump pump is pushing between 5-7 times my water volume an hour. I split the return between a nozzle pushing into the center and the other pushing into the front left corner.

In the back right corner I have a gyre setup pushing across the back of the tank which I am attempting to produce a subtle whirlpool effect.

I hope that helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new