• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crystal Dynamics Custom 315 Gallon Diplay

Item Price
4500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Crystal Dynamics 315 Dipay (2.5 yrs)
72x36x28 Starphire Flont and Side Panels
Euro Braced with Cross Brace
Starboard Interior Bottom
Custom Acrylic Sump (Built by Jason Gregory)
Metal 2 inch Steel Stand, Linex coverings
(Also built by Jason Gregory)
All plumbing from tank to sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new