CSB Slowly Retracted

  • Thread starter Thread starter kiddiosky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kiddiosky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
25
Reaction score
30
Location
Katy
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Colorado Sunburst Anemone in my tank for almost a year now. It have been growing and looks great. Few weeks back, I decided to start feeding it salmon weekly.

Couple weeks ago, I noticed the anemone footing is sticking out of a small hole it in rock. And every day the anemone was getting smaller and smaller. With the footing sticking out of the rock, is it affecting it?

Attached are some pictures. You could actually see the footing through the rock.

PXL_20260118_170514639.jpg Screenshot_20260130-053527.png Screenshot_20260130-054031.png
 
Last edited:
Probably just readjusting its foot or ready to move. Bta will deflate to expel waste, especially if you feed them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new