CSB worth

  • Thread starter Thread starter 808reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

808reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are other people finding it harder to fetch going rates for CSB? Here in NorCal it’s very difficult to get a decent quote/price. Here’s a pic of the one I had posted locally. Guess I gotta start shipping or something. Hopefully I’ll be able to part take on r2r
Thank you all for your input

B6BF8D2F-EAD8-4625-8372-D5ED0C6CDF7B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new