CTARS April Meeting Trade Thread

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is used for any items you would like to sell or trade with other CTARS members, happy reefing!

Brewman1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some coral frags available if anyone is interested.

All lower cost stuff and easy to grow.
Montipora spongodes price varies $15-30 on size.
Gsp frags $15.00
Gorgonian frags $15.00

Euphylliafamily

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fde5bbbf4d315a8e577c4c5f6d53c625.jpg

In the picture is a yaeyamaensis frogspawn green... fully expended bigger than the palm of your hand, looking to get it to a new home likes low light and low flow.... only reason for selling want to put my mushrooms back in that sand bed and start a big colony.... looking to get 40$ send PM if the picture isn't great and I'll try and take a better one

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some coral frags available if anyone is interested.

All lower cost stuff and easy to grow.
Montipora spongodes price varies $15-30 on size.
Gsp frags $15.00
Gorgonian frags $15.00

brewman trade you something for a spongeode frag

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can bring Kenya tree, some finger leather clippings and a few green hairy mushrooms if anyone wants Priced Right at free but be forewarned I have flatworms so you better dip. I would be interested in a RBTA as my green bubble tip has decided to tuck himself behind a rock.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 rbta @ 30 each biggest is about 5 inches across. Smallest maybe 3 inches.

Tons of encrusting lepto and psammacora, stylocoenelia, zoas, bounces, and other shrooms. Pm with inquiries.

14920209293051000522669.jpg

Also have a large green coris wrasse. 6+ inches. Waiting in my sump for a new home $20. Great Hunter, never had an issue adding new wrasses with him. Just too big for my liking. Was housed with 4 leopard wrasse and 4 other halichoerus wrasses.

Last edited:

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The green coris. Look a little different when they get big if you never saw a big guy like this you might not even recognize it. This was six months ago or so.

img_6104-jpg.299318

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 rbta @ 30 each biggest is about 5 inches across. Smallest maybe 3 inches.

Tons of encrusting lepto and psammacora, stylocoenelia, zoas, bounces, and other shrooms. Pm with inquiries.

14920209293051000522669.jpg

Also have a large green coris wrasse. 6+ inches. Waiting in my sump for a new home $20. Great Hunter, never had an issue adding new wrasses with him. Just too big for my liking. Was housed with 4 leopard wrasse and 4 other halichoerus wrasses.
Hi Trigg, I'll take the 5" RBTA for $30. Thanks Kurt

Mr_Banana_Pants

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The green coris. Look a little different when they get big if you never saw a big guy like this you might not even recognize it. This was six months ago or so.

img_6104-jpg.299318
If your still looking to home your green coris I am very interested. He would be in a 55 until I set up my next tank though... if anyone else has a better suited sized tank available right away then that's what's best for the fish, be he looks amazing =)

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's not going to be very happy in my 55 sump either... Definitely suggest 6 ft tank at a minimum for the long term though. I probly had him about 4 years now also i should have mentioned.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your still looking to home your green coris I am very interested. He would be in a 55 until I set up my next tank though... if anyone else has a better suited sized tank available right away then that's what's best for the fish, be he looks amazing =)
My wife texted me that the fish died this morning. I immediately figured he jumped from my sump cuz how else would she see it? I go in and look and he's swimming around just fine. She apparently does look when I'm not paying attention. She just didn't know fish sleep. Lol there's no sand in my sump so she got to see full on wrasse sleep mode. She was like "no way that thing was dead as a door nail". Haha

But for real might not be a bad idea to get him before he does jump!

Mr_Banana_Pants

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife texted me that the fish died this morning. I immediately figured he jumped from my sump cuz how else would she see it? I go in and look and he's swimming around just fine. She apparently does look when I'm not paying attention. She just didn't know fish sleep. Lol there's no sand in my sump so she got to see full on wrasse sleep mode. She was like "no way that thing was dead as a door nail". Haha

But for real might not be a bad idea to get him before he does jump!
Lol sounds like something my girl would do to me, but it would be when I'm working a 24hr shift at the firehouse haha

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back