CTARS February Meeting Announcement

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whether you have an expensive digital slr camera with a macro lens or just a camera phone with a macro setting, there are many tips and tricks to taking a good picture. This month we will discuss some key areas to focus on, that will help you understand photography a bit better. We will also discuss how to improve your skills and get some great shots of your tank, regardless of your camera type. After this meeting, you'll finally be ready to show off your tank like you've always wanted.

We hope you can join us on Sunday February 28, 2016 at 5pm at The Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester CT

We have some good raffle prizes including a GripTight Tripod for Phones, LuxSure Universal Camera Lens Kit for phones, and also a Avast Marine Port Hole for phones!

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a picture that you took that doesn't look as good as you would have liked, send it to Nichole/Sassawrasse, she will take a look at it and see what could be fixed and present a before/after of the picture!

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Avast Porthole will actually work with Digital SLRs and point and shoots, as well as cell phones.
d0783f05330864b3210e6320e7dd2ea3.jpg

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a picture that you took that doesn't look as good as you would have liked, send it to Nichole/Sassawrasse, she will take a look at it and see what could be fixed and present a before/after of the picture!
Still looking for a few photos..

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the raffle prizes this week! The port hole is really cool!

It is a great piece of equipment! Someone is going to have a lot of fun and take some great top down pictures of their tank. Whose going to be the lucky winner?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back