CTARS June Meeting Announcement

AquaMama13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
988
Reaction score
741
Location
Bristol, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This months meeting will be about Proper Quarantine! Join us for some info and fun, maybe you will leave with a cool prize!
c67d474400dc9599b7a56fe15aef089d.jpg

Lutz Children's Museum
247 Main Street
Manchester CT
Sunday June 26th at 5pm
 
I'm hoping I don't space and miss the meeting again :) I'm looking forward to meeting some local fish flakes :)
 
Don't miss the meeting today.

Great topic - Quarantining is very important!!

Picked up some nice Chalices from Blake's for the raffle.
 
Can forget about all I learned tonite, I just have to remember 72 hrs, not a minute more in one tank, then over to the other, clean and repeat two more times. Sure seems like a lot of work. Great presentation tonight Dave, can't understand why any fish lived in my tanks.
 
add me to the list great presentation Dave lot of work went into that I learned a lot Kurt
 
Thanks guys. Wish the slides worked better, I have open office on my laptop so i guess it doesn't talk correctly to microsoft word.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new