CTARS looking for donations for the FFM

Guess I missed a lot of posts last night. James, thanks so much. I'll PM you to arrange pick up
 
I have a frogspawn (purple and green) and some palys to donate.
 
Franky posted on our old forum asking if anyone from CTARS wil be there Friday night to take donations. I won't be there until Saturday monring but if someone will they should reach out to him
 
Franky posted on our old forum asking if anyone from CTARS wil be there Friday night to take donations. I won't be there until Saturday monring but if someone will they should reach out to him

I pm'ed him last night. I told him we would be there Saturday morning if there is anything he would like to donate.
 
I'd like to donate a 100ish polyp colony of Tubbs Blue Zoas. I'm wondering how early I can drop them off.
Can someone PM or text me about arrangements?
20150305_194232_zpsxc8b30bi.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new