CTARS Mebership drive/sales event for April

Countrybob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm pleased to announce that School of Fish located on Page Blvd in Springfield Mass will be hosting our next membership drive. The owner Dave has arranged for a Red Sea rep to speak with our club that night . The speaker will begin at 7 pm. This event is scheduled for next Friday April 10th. We encourage people from the Western Mass area to come on down and see what a Reefing club is all about. We will have memberships available for $20 and with that membership you will enjoy discounted prices. Hope to see you there.

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there for support. I'll tell the western mass reef club about it too so we can all mingle

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Props to Bob for setting these up. I probably won't be able to attend this one either but these are great events.

OP
OP
Countrybob

Countrybob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
deals for tonight

There will be a red sea raffle tonight as well
20150410_181858.jpg
20150410_181858.jpg

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been to this store and was hoping to make the event tonight. Unfortunately due to other commitments I was not able to make it. However I was in Enfield in the afternoon so I decided to take a ride and check the store out. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is a very nice store. Without going into full details, I think if you are able to make the trip it definitely would be worth the ride. I wasn't expecting to spend any money but needless to say I did. Their pricing is very competitive.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 156 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back