Cube 3.0

WOW very nice! Looks awesome!
 
Looks great, starting to fill out very nicely, and I like the sand. How far along did you add the sand, and did you have any problems after adding it to your cycled tank later on?
I added the sand December last year, no problems after adding it:)

Wow! Your tank is Awesome!! I have a 24x24x12 tank with a Radion.
How high is the light mounted? And can you share your photoperiod? Intensities? Duration? Thanks!
I think around 10" from water to radion, I tried different kelvins but i finally stick to 18000k - 20000k, i'm not using the thunderstorm mode.
4pm- 18000k 50%
6pm - 18000k 75%
8pm - 20000k 100%
12mn - 20000k 50%
3am - 20000k 25%
5am - 20000k 5%

Wonderful looking tank.
thank you

WOW very nice! Looks awesome!
bad photography skills to show the real colors....

I started adding sps frags last April 2012, so far i have good growth but the colors sucks... also i battling aiptasia now:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new