Cube manufacturers

OutsideBrian

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
480
Reaction score
402
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What brand is your cube? I am looking for something 60-90 gallonish. My LFS only has the deep blue brand and they want about $600 for just the 93G tank. So I’m trying to see what else is out there.
 
I have an SCA cube. You can get s full setup with: tank, stand, sump, skimmer, and return pump for under $1000 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new