- Joined
- Oct 1, 2022
- Messages
- 346
- Reaction score
- 125
- Location
- Alpena
- What state or country do you live in
- Michigan
Couple months into a 20 gallon nano reef. Just a few fish, actually 4 cromies , 2 little baby clowns and a watchman goby. I have a little chunk of dragons breath macro algae , and a few coral frags. All doing great. But, here home the diatoms and the algae,, not a problem yet and I don’t want one ,, so. I have .
6 astrea snails
2 Mexican turbo snails
1 tiny conch
1 brittle starfish
Is that a good start ?
Should I add a cleaner shrimp ?
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks , as always for your help guys
I get my best advice on here.
6 astrea snails
2 Mexican turbo snails
1 tiny conch
1 brittle starfish
Is that a good start ?
Should I add a cleaner shrimp ?
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks , as always for your help guys

I get my best advice on here.
