Cuc

  • Thread starter Thread starter furni80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

furni80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to shore up my CUC. what is the recommended amount for a 125 gallon. Right now I have 10 hermits, 4 different shrimp, 2 emeralds and a brittle starfish. Thanks for the input.
 
you need some snails too, everyone will have there different opinion of snails. I like to use Astraea turbo snails in mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new