cucumber question

Do these cucks burrow deep into the sand or just skirt the top 1/4 inch or so?
I have a black cucumber and a Tigertail cucumber and they both tend to work on the top layer of sand only. Although as they move the sand around they do eventually get to clean the lower areas. :)
 
I have a black cucumber and a Tigertail cucumber and they both tend to work on the top layer of sand only. Although as they move the sand around they do eventually get to clean the lower areas. :)
Awesome. Thanks for responding. I only have a edible that seems to do the top later only, but I wasn't sure if it was because I don't have powder sand and it wasn't able to properly eat. Sand cuke poop everywhere so assume it's eating.
 
Awesome. Thanks for responding. I only have a edible that seems to do the top later only, but I wasn't sure if it was because I don't have powder sand and it wasn't able to properly eat. Sand cuke poop everywhere so assume it's eating.
Pooping is good. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new