cuddle puddle

ptownreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I caught my dog "Pickle" cuddling with my two cats today. It gave me a good laugh.

cuddle_puddle.jpg
 
yeah. She's a long hair mini dachshund. She's the best dog I've ever had!
 
I love my two but there is no way they would be bedding down with the cats. Heres my little sweetie Milkbone. Gotta love dachshunds.
 

Attachments

  • smokey bone 001.jpg
    smokey bone 001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 6
That is one cute dog you have! I can't say I've ever seen a totally white dachshund.
 
She has a small light brown circle right by her left eye. She is something very special. Her mom is my other one and she is a double dapple. She was bred with a piebald and this beauty happened. She is a little over two years old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new