• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cultivated Reef for the WIN!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really cannot believe it took me so long to find out about Cultivated Reef. They have a good selection of stuff and the prices are great. A shipment I ordered last week arrived promptly the next day and right off the bat when I opened the box I was impressed. The frags were double bagged and each bag was heat sealed (first time I've seen that) so no leaks. They had packing material between them so they didn't bounce around in transit. They even punched a hole in the box over the heat pack so it could breath which was great because it was a colder than average day (60ish degrees is cold for Arizona). Ever receive a shipment where the heat pack was dead??? No oxygen.
The frags themself were very VERY nice. I ordered a Palmers Blue, ATL Shades of Fall, CR Electric Miyagi and a Joe Knows Rainbow. Great color on initial inspection and HUGE!!! The Joe Knows was a little over an inch, but the other 3 were around an inch and a half tall or across with the CR Miyagi almost covering the entire plug!!! Once acclimated and dipped I put them into the tank and all 4 are doing well.
Do yourself a favor next time you want to pick up some frags and check out Cultivatedreef.com. Holly answers any questions you might have very quickly and the frags are dope!!! Soon as I can clear up some real estate I know I'll be going back for more :D

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 71 47.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back