Cultivated reef outstanding all around

seamonkey84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
7
Location
maine
Cultivatedreef.com I actually visited him in person this time, having already placed two orders over the phone, well worth the two hour drive for me. I took this trip to jump into Sps and got several killer frags from him and seeing everything in person made choosing that much harder :P. Excelent service and prices all around and very clean workshop. Sorry no pics don't know how to upload from iPhone. The pics on his page looks true to life so don't hesitate! I'm going to order some awesome maxi mini anemones that I saw during my trip. Some of the best service I've ever had, very quick to answer messages; not to mention awesome prices and shipping for north eastern states. Tell him seamonkey from Portland sent ya!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new