• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CUNAreefer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG: 10/10 - I was very please with James. He sent me photos on two separate occasions. Once when I initially made my order and once when we were finalizing. James takes the extra step to make sure you get the full idea of what you will be getting.

"Customer Service": 10/10- James was not only very attentive to my questions but also my requests. He worked with me on my rather hectic schedule to accommodate shipping.

Coral Health and size: 10/10
- Corals appear to have little to no color loss from the final photos sent to me. After acclimation 80% of the corals displayed full PE within minutes of being place in my DT.

Packaging: 10/10 - Despite Fedex's rough handling none of the SPS I purchased came broken. Each Piece is fixed to a piece of styrofoam in a urine sample cup (not used of course :p). Each cup is SEALED with heat shrink plastic making a nice tight seal. Some of the corals had come loose from the styrofoam and the water was a little cold but I attribute this entirely to the shipping providers processes. James really goes the extra mile to make sure your stuff arrives alive and well. I don't think there is anyway to improve his awesome packaging to compensate for how careless the shipping providers are.

Final Thoughts - I would definitely recommend buying from James (CUNAreefer), and I would absolutely buy from him again. James also gave me a one week guarantee on the corals for the rough handling from the shippers WHICH HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO. That just goes to show his commitment on making sure you are happy with your purchase.

A++++++ seller!

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back