• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cured Live Rock From Pest Free Tank

dochow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn’t stay away from reefing a year after I shut down my 75 and essentially gave away $3000 worth of corals, fish and equipment.

Hoping karma will be on my side!

I just started cycling a Fuval Spec III 2.8 gallon for a nano tank and I’ll be honest, I’m extremely excited about it.

I cleaned/disinfected/sterilized a couple pieces of “dead” rock from my previous tank. I now need to seed this tank and I’m hoping to get a cup of sand or even a small piece of rubble rock from a mature tank.

With that being said, I need to be assured there are no coral or fish pests and no bryopsis, bubble algae etc. Maybe this is an unrealistic request and I know that no one can assure me this, but I would be extremely appreciative if I can purchase something from someone who has been meticulous with their tanks and can help a fellow reefer out!!!

OP
OP
dochow

dochow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a pic of what I’m starting off with again

8b0fccafef95003e5c8ba369a884d9e1.jpg

OP
OP
dochow

dochow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Someone must have some rubble rock from a pest free tank they would be willing to sell!! Help!!

Back