Curing live rock.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cokey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cokey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Location
Dingley Village, Melbourne, Australia.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i am currently curing about 100kg of live rock ready to go into a new 6 foot tank. My problem is that i have just had a fusion in my neck and cannot top up my tank as i am not allowed to lift anything! Can i top up the tank using tap water?
I will not be using tap water in my main tank!
 
Personally I wouldn't. You'll wind up with major algae issues. If you can't lift do what I do. I use an mj1200 to add my water to my tank via a bucket :) Let the pump do the filling!!


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new