Curious What This Is

Chadthresher

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Location
Clarksville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few of these on one of my rocks. Curious if anyone knows what it is. I have a video of what looks to be it feeding.
 
Nope. He'll live in that hole, with his "face" out. He's filter feeding.

EDIT: Well, he'll stay there as long as it is a good eatin' environment for him. They'll move if not, but more often than not, they starve. :-(

Cuke Pics
 
Enjoy them! I would be thrilled to see one in my tank. I've never been so lucky.....
 
I was just looking at their rock. I bought live rock for my fowlr back in '93. I miss the good ol days when you never knew what was going to crawl out of your live rock. Most of the rock is too sanitized today. I guess if youre going to pay $1800 for 4 monti frags, you don't want some sea monster popping out and snacking on them ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new