Current Marine IC Loop 18"-24" LED Light

ThatFishGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2018
Messages
122
Reaction score
201
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Current Marine light because I have no use for it anymore. I bought it when it first came out and got the free wave pump with it (threw it out because it took a crap on me), I had it on my reef tank for roughly 6ish months then took it off because I upgraded lights. It has just been sitting in my drawer for about the past year. it is In perfect condition and everything works, comes with: light module, wave pump module, all 3 power bricks, all 3 mounting brackets, all of the cords, all of the rubber plugs for the modules, remote, controller display screen, directions and quick start guide, and the IC remote control extender cable. $75

20190926_160430 - Copy.jpg 20190926_160430.jpg 20190926_160449.jpg 20190926_160507.jpg 20190926_160520.jpg 20190926_160535.jpg 20190926_161101.jpg 20190926_161235.jpg 20190926_161308.jpg 20190926_161343.jpg 20190926_161424.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new