Current-USA eFlux Failed

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my eFlux pumps died and I seem to be getting the runaround from Current-USA on replacing it. Anyone else have the same experience with their Customer Support?

I'm seriously regretting not spending the extra $ for the MP10s instead.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few of these. Unfortunately, I can never get more than one working at a time. I assumed it was somehow operator error. I tried to reach out to Current and got nowhere. I can tell you that the one in the tank right now moves a heck of a lot of water. I just wish they were more operator friendly. I have two more that are brand new. I just bought two @Sicceus19 Sicce SDC with wifi - expensive but worth it. So user friendly.

OP
OP
HD_Reefer

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pair have been flawless for almost a year. I unpaired them and had them running different flow patterns at different times and that seemed to be the best setup in the 24g cube. Being down one, there's definitely a difference in the coral happiness! I am meticulous about cleaning them, so that's not the issue. Power supply is good, so its the pump itself that has an issue. It's frustrating that Current-USA doesn't seem to care and it more worried about me giving them the serial number than helping me get it fixed / replaced. I guess you get what you pay for these days....pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before! LOL

OP
OP
HD_Reefer

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pair have been flawless for almost a year. I unpaired them and had them running different flow patterns at different times and that seemed to be the best setup in the 24g cube. Being down one, there's definitely a difference in the coral happiness! I am meticulous about cleaning them, so that's not the issue. Power supply is good, so its the pump itself that has an issue. It's frustrating that Current-USA doesn't seem to care and it more worried about me giving them the serial number than helping me get it fixed / replaced. I guess you get what you pay for these days....pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before! LOL

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back