Current USA eFlux wave pumps any good? Reviews pls

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received an email about the 10 day promo. Buy one wave kit, get a 2nd wave pump free.

I have read about the Loop system and the only thing I dislike is you cant control them individually if using the controller.

I did read there was an App in the making that should have released in May. Can someone verify the App does give you control with multiple wave settings?

I currently have an MP10 and I am considering replacing it with a pair of these.

Tyvm!

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting for the app for iPhone. Have the kit and one more pump running for about 6 weeks. Works pretty good. I have noticed a bit of motor noise lately as the motors spin up for the "surge" setting. Not real loud, but I can hear it when I'm sitting about 8 feet away if the room is quiet - no tv on. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
West1

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still waiting for the app for iPhone. Have the kit and one more pump running for about 6 weeks. Works pretty good. I have noticed a bit of motor noise lately as the motors spin up for the "surge" setting. Not real loud, but I can hear it when I'm sitting about 8 feet away if the room is quiet - no tv on. Hope this helps.

Motor noise is big for me. I purchased one of the knockoff jebao gyre pumps, it made the same wind up and wind down noise starting at 30%. I could not do it.

What model wave pumps do you own and at what % is the highest settings at? I was thinking about getting the biggest ones and setting them low as to avoid the motor noise in a 45gl. Black back so I doubt I would see them if I placed them on the back wall.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back