• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current USA LED's and knockoff Mars aqua Led ( APEX ready)

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Current USA Marine LED that is saltwater ready. I have a Current-USA freshwater LED as well. and a Mars Aqua LED that is Apex ready ( if not want to be control by APEX than you need to remove wiring and reattach switch. ( Not included)

Current USA. Marine light specs ( freshwater similiar)
Both lights are for tanks up to 36 inches long

Lights come with a remote control display and I only have one power supply although it would work for either one. Both are in excellent condition the fresh was never used. Marine less than 6 months)

Mars aqua light has been used comes hanging hardware

Info on current USA lights

Smartly priced complete LED light fixture for marine aquariums
Brilliant lighting solution perfect for marine aquarists at any level
Included Ramp Timer Pro with wireless remote allow amazing control
logo_current2.gif
Smartly priced LED light fixture for marine aquariums complete with brilliant LEDs AND wireless control. Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System extends your budget with two controllable channels of dual color spectrums for twice the light effects! Designed specifically for saltwater aquarium environments, the Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System is the perfect choice for marine aquarists at any level!

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System features Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic LED spectrums to deliver eye-popping colors with vibrant shimmer. Dual Daylight with 8,000K/12,000K white LEDs and Dual Actinic with 445nm/460nm actinic blue LEDs create the perfect spectrum for marine fish, invertebrates, live rock and corals to fluoresce like never before. 120-degree lenses deliver a uniform light spread over your entire aquarium with optimal color blending.

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System includes the Ramp Timer Pro LED Controller with easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen and wireless IR (infrared) remote for outstanding control of two independent light channels. Enjoy custom 24-hour lighting you can ramp up or dim down in durations up to 30 minutes to simulate a gradual sunrise or sunset. LED intensity and color are easily adjusted from 0-100% for dynamic light effects. Adjust moonlight color, brightness and duration for custom lunar effects. If that wasn't enough, on-demand weather effects including cloud cover, storm with lightning and fading moonlight is easily achieved with a press of a button. Additional memory settings allow up to four customized lighting schedules. Ramp Timer Pro LED Controller features four default pre-programmed lighting schedules including two coral acclimation modes to make it easy for your corals to adjust to their new lights.

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System features a sleek, aluminum housing with adjustable docking mounts to accommodate a wide variety of aquarium sizes. Use multiple light fixtures based on your reef illumination needs.

Each Orbit Marine LED system Includes: ( and freshwater)

• 1 Orbit Marine LED fixture with attached adjustable docking mounts
  • 1 Ramp Timer Pro with Wireless LED remote control
Price for each $75.00 not including shipping

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admins please leave it open seems I was a little fast in closing it got some takers

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45.00 plus shipping it has wiring ready for Apex not regular controls although it would be easy to go back will provide hanging kit as well. I didn't use it as I didn't have capability to hang . Bought from another member for 150.00

D_Nyholm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To wire it back up, will it require soldering or anything like that? Is it pretty self explanatory?

OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes all are good I did run it on my tank one night it sat on my glass covers and I realized that I couldn't mount it and gave up and put it away. You may very well need to clean it up more

OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wiring is all internal with a female plug coming out of one of the old control knob holes. You can look on utube and see how it's done but if you want me to take it apart I can to take the pics

Jwalker814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's a dimmer that was removed?

Sorry not to familiar with KPD or apex especially after all the horror stories.

Will look it up shortly

Thanks.

OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was but I didn't do it and I think he left the dimmer with it. I would have to open it up and check it has two power plugs with it it works great I just could leave it on my glass two inches away from water and I couldn't hang it

OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's a dimmer that was removed?

Sorry not to familiar with KPD or apex especially after all the horror stories.

Will look it up shortly

Thanks.
Horror stories with Apex? There was a batch of the new version that had issues but since corrected and the classic version is rock solid

Jwalker814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea no thanks. Not worth the money to me. Neptune doesn't have the greatest rep as a whole either.

Also as for the mar aqua, I'm gonna have to pass man. I can't find a replacement dimmer circuit anywhere

Thanks for your time

OP
OP
Bob Escher

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a guy I'm talking to right now waiting on a answer shipping would be 15.00

Reab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested in the orbit led if its still available

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 160 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 126 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 55 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%

Back