Current USA orbit

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I'm new to saltwater tanks. My tank has recently cycled and I'm realizing really quickly that I'm going to have to make some upgrades to my biocube to really grow corals. Anyway has anyone had any experience with the current USA orbit or any of the loop system products? I like the idea of everything being hooked up to one system and controllable via Bluetooth. I'm sure there are other options that do this as well but I'm not aware of them. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had them with the bluetooth. The bluetooth is really good and easy to program everything hooks right into it. The lights I had the pro set and loved the way they looked. Nice coloring and the lights themselves aren't very intrusive. They grow soft coral and low light lps well but a lot of people will say they are very low power ( they are ) and to not waste your money. If you want a low light tank they're great if you want sps and other high demanding then no. Also there is a thread of all people that have them on this forum

20200116_004933.jpg

OP
OP
Big_Mclargehuge

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had them with the bluetooth. The bluetooth is really good and easy to program everything hooks right into it. The lights I had the pro set and loved the way they looked. Nice coloring and the lights themselves aren't very intrusive. They grow soft coral and low light lps well but a lot of people will say they are very low power ( they are ) and to not waste your money. If you want a low light tank they're great if you want sps and other high demanding then no. Also there is a thread of all people that have them on this forum

20200116_004933.jpg
Thanks. Do you have the link for that thread? And do you know any other lights that won't break the bank that will grow sps well?

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Do you have the link for that thread? And do you know any other lights that won't break the bank that will grow sps well?
If you are willing to take the top off your biocube there is a ton of options. Do you have the Biocube 32?

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
Big_Mclargehuge

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%