• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom A.G.E. Aquarium 450g starfire display, metal stand, sump, hood with t5

OP
OP
zibba

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this hasn't sold, please provide color accurate pictures of the stand/canopy.

Thanks!

The best picture I have is in the original post. It was very difficult to take a color-accurate picture of the stand because the aquarium wasn't in a big room and it's just generally a hard photograph to take. Anyway, the stand is wood and can be sanded down and restained or painted to whatever color you like if you don't like what color is on there.

shakinghorizons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best picture I have is in the original post. It was very difficult to take a color-accurate picture of the stand because the aquarium wasn't in a big room and it's just generally a hard photograph to take. Anyway, the stand is wood and can be sanded down and restained or painted to whatever color you like if you don't like what color is on there.

Is it still available?

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO, the hood in this picture has an accurate depiction of the color:
35513564456_c97dc88199.jpg

OP
OP
zibba

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still sitting in my house and I don't have a deposit for it yet so, yes! :)

But several interested: one in state and several out of state. For most out of state, we're trying to coordinate crating/shipping, which isn't easy.

Manaz101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a steal! Saw a 120 for $2,000 at my LFS not even close to this quality! GLWS

Free bump

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm shocked that its still available. My 450g AGE build will be here on Monday and the price was just under 7K. (TANK ONLY!)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back